Article WM29

WR29

07/04/2013 14:36
F4Wonline.com currently notes that the face shield should win. As for the battle Raybeka and Mark Henry, the company wants this mania became emblematic Raybeka. And apparently, the company refused to fight for the Divas belt between Kaitlyn and AJ, as the last RAW continue their feud is not...

Twitter!

Twitter

01/04/2013 16:39
Recent tweets AJ we learn a fun fact that it has all its figures guys! My Kane action figure has mysteriously fallen off his shelf. I should start worrying about him... And yes I have figures of all my boyfriends. They're like... trophies... Dirty little trophies.

Poll

Changing this site to another?

Yes, this site I do not like! (32)
82%

No, you do that, the site is very good! (7)
18%

Total votes: 39

AJ Lee on SmackDown 2013 March 22

WWE NXT (03/21/13) - AJ vs Kaitlyn

WWE NXT (03/21/13) - AJ vs Kaitlyn

22/03/2013 17:48
  And so yesterday's NXT was a struggle between the former team Chickbusters. Kaitlin won... AJ against the champion? Instead warning it to their match at WrestleMania?   I think for AJ Lee it would be very great, because of all this, she dreamed with 12 years. But we will not...

New scan and article from WWE!

New scan and article from magazine WWE!

22/03/2013 17:43
  The magazine published an article on WWE AJ Lee. Here are the photos.

Makeup AJ Lee

What is it?

Dissatisfaction with porcelain face...

Or just for all order-to look better on the screen...

The poor face AJ Lee so much makeup ... Tonalnika, powder, eye shadow, false eyelashes, plus ... And what a bed is all lies ...

I do not know for sure or not, but I think that sometimes AJ does auto-tan, it was visible in one photo (where the shoes, I fasten photo)
look closely at the shoes and see everything for yourself ...
And another thing, those photos where AJ was still aka Miss April shows that her skin is much lighter!

New Video =What is AJ's agenda? - " Backstage Fallout"= 2013 March 18 

Watch

Article "Homecoming Queen: Local Talent At WrestleMania"

Homecoming Queen: Local Talent At WrestleMania

19/03/2013 19:26
  Even at age 12, April Mendez wanted to be a superhero. It was an unlikely goal for a petite preteen, growing up rail-thin and poor in Hudson County.   Today Mendez, 25, is living her dream through an alter ego, A.J. Lee, a comic book-like character who has vamped, leg locked and...

WWE Love Horoscopes =WWE.com=

WWE Love Horoscopes

19/03/2013 18:31
When it comes to matters of the heart, your patience is wearing supermodel thin. Hang in there. An answer will soon be forthcoming. Unfortunately, it may not be the one you’re hoping for. Remember, relate to the person and not the ideal you expect that person to be. Unlike impulsive Pisces AJ Lee,...

AJ Lee on RAW [ 2013 March 18 ]

Continued fictional love story has already been published in Russian and English language! 
English.

Russian.

And this is part of the six, the rest you can see below Hashtag # TheStoryOfAJLee And Cm Punk

Let's talk today about a couple of AJ Punk...

Pretty extraordinary couple, the little girl next to a teenager to an adult uncle. But there was something so sincere and gentle that we moved ...
How is this different from the other pair? Yes, the fact that there were real feelings, but do not love ... Punk took her as his little sister (A family means a lot to him) She had a great respect and perhaps amorousness. They both grew up then, during a kiss. It was clear, and it is clear that both he brought pleasure (During one interview Punk asked "Did he kiss AJ" he embarrassed) ... There were sparks, but soon segment AJPunk over ...
Many want to return to the couple, but we do not see.

Welcome to our website

Our Fan group of gorgeous, beautiful girl wrestler, who was able to get out of the lowlands and climb to the top of popularity!
We are different from other sites on AJ Lee that we publish news not only for foreign-speaking people but also for the Russian!